Unfortunately, it’s winter right now and my skin hates me. Who else has this issue? I know I can’t be the only one.
My skin goes from super oily in the summer to super dry in the winter. Is there a happy medium? Yes! It just wasn’t the easiest for me to find.
Currently I am using some amazing organic products that have tamed my skin for me. Nourish Organics is a company that I speak and think of, they have a huge range of products and they are affordable! (Finally, right?) The older I get, the more I am trying to understand what I use on my skin. Below is a list of products I adore and recommend trying out!
1. Argan face serum (Apricot + Rosehip) – I use this when my skin is drying out. (Winter time or after being in the sun for awhile)
2. Body Wash (Almond Vanilla) – Shower daily with this. Has helped my breakouts on my shoulders.
3. Face Cleanser (Cucumber + Watercress) – Use this twice a day.
4. Eye Treatment (Avocado + Argan Oil) – Use after I shower. I might not have puffy eyes on a daily basis but after a good wine night I do!
Other products I recommend:
1. Deodorant Cream (Almond Vanilla)
2. Body Oil Mist (Rose Hip + Rosewater)
You can find discounts on Nourish Organics instagram page: @nourishorganics or go directly to their website: www.nourishorganics.com
Pure, potent and fresh – Miessence Certified Organics for health, home and body. Looking and feeling good doesn’t have to cost the Earth.
I hope you enjoy these products as much as I do!