Hey Ladies, Hope everyone is having a fabulous day! Today I wanted to show you how I use one hair tool to get two different size curls as well as the products I use to keep my hair healthy in the process.
Below you will see how I transform my hair from straight to wavy and kinky curls!!
Just blow dried my hair straight and now ready to start the fun!
Above I’m using my T3 Micro Whirl Convertible (say that 3 times fast, I dare you!) You can achieve two different sized curls from this wand! If you want more loose curls, you start curling your hair from the bigger end of the wand to the smaller end. If you’re looking for kinky / smaller curls you can simply curl your hair all at the smaller end of the wand. I did two different size curls below so you can see the difference. The Whirl Convertible is my favorite size they have, I’m always switching up what size curls I want and this wand gives me both! You can click here to purchase and find more of their wands!
Below is my loose curls.
If you run your fingers or a brush through them, they will loosen up even more.
Below is my kinky/small curls.
I always feel super sassy when I do smaller tighter curls, I love them! ha
Now, below I will show you some products I use to help my hair stay healthy and also some that I use to add volume or to style. I’m not paid by these brands, I just like them and it’s what I use. I also do change up my hair products every other month or when they run out. I like to try new things and I believe its the only way you really know what you love and what doesn’t work for you!
So above are the current hair products I use while my hair is either wet or when it’s styled.
- Philip B – Jet Set Hairspray : I use this daily. #heavensent #1
- It’s a 10 – Miracle Dry Oil Spray: I use this when my hair is frizzing & not listening to me, a little goes a long way! I’m almost out though! #2
- Umberto – Lifting Powder: I use this when I want some major volume at my roots, no joke, use the TINIEST bit! This is something you want to build up gradually, if you use too much you will need to wash your hair again, lol. Trust me — been there. #3
- L’Oreal -Frizz Taming Serum: I also use this for frizz, I switch between this and the “Its a 10” #4.
- Goldwell- Kerasilk Color Protective Blow-Dry Spray: I use this daily to protect my hair before I curl it. It goes on your hair before or after, I use it after, right before I curl my hair. #5.
- RedKen- Satinwear 02 Blow-Dry Lotion; This is a gel. I personally use this every other day but I need to remember to use it everyday. This also protects your hair from heat. #6.
- It’s Miracle De‑frizzing Gel: I use this a lot in the summer, humidity doesn’t like my hair. #7.
- Eva NYC Forget Me Knot Dry Conditioner- I use this to help my hair feel soft after day 2 of dry shampoo and not washing it! ha, who’s with me? #8
** I have micro- link extensions, they were done by Gina; @glamyourhair in Maryland, I love my hair and I’ve had them now for almost 2 months, no complaints so far and these are my favorite kind. I’ve had them all — just ask, these haven’t damaged my hair. If you use her services, you can get $50 by telling her you were referred by me. It’s good towards installation.**
I hope you liked my hair post! I will be doing YouTube videos soon, so be on the look out! My youtube channel is link here, feel free to follow.
xx, Tonya Michelle