I woke up to something amazing today!
I was featured on @physiciansformula Instagram page & they reposted my bronze makeup look. How exciting right? So I figured it would be a great day to go over what I do to achieve my effortless natural look.
My favorite look is the natural bronze look. Coming from living in Miami for a while, I miss my glow on a daily basis and the products below help me achieve it. I have linked every product for you directly so if you’d like to purchase it will be easy to find.
- Physicians Formula Organic wear BB Creme – light/medium
- e.l.f. Cover Everything Concealer – yellow
- Physicians Formula Cover ToxTen Face Powder in Translucent Medium (or) Maybelline FIT ME Powder in 240
- Almay intense i-color volumizing mascara – 033 midnight
- Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings Shape Kit – deep
- Ardell Wispies Black Lashes (My go to, I re-use them for about 3-4 weeks)
- DUO eye lash adhesive – clear white
- Too Faced Bronzer – Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Physicians Formula Bronzer/Eye shadow Shimmer Strip – sunset strip
- LORAC Lip Lustre Creme lipgloss – English Rose
So, only 10 products to get me the natural look and glow! haha But in all seriousness these are the products I use daily, carry with me and couldn’t live without. Of course in my makeup drawer I have tons more and will switch it up. I would some comments below on what products you use daily and what products you think I should try! I will be blogging different looks every few days and I look forward to your feedback.