I’ve had a lot of people request information from me about blogging, how to start and which platforms I use. So, here it is! Below you will find direct links to my favorite platform I use to get collaborations, some are paid and some aren’t. I know a lot of bloggers out there aren’t big on sharing information, I on the other hand think and believe there is enough room for all of us to grow, so why not help out your fellow blogger also achieve some of their goals!?
Click here for the website I made with the steps on how to create a blog and all the things you need to know, Yes, I’m not a know it all but I wanted to make something that would help you. If you have any question or want to do one on one sessions, I can offer that as well for a small price. (My email: email@example.com) But the website above should really help you!
Click on the name of the platform for the direct link to sign up.
- Linqia – One of my favorites! As you increase clicks for your posts, your payment increases.
- Social Fabric – Pay for Instagram and Blog Posts
- Revfluence – Some are paid, some are trade. Pay for IG & Youtube.
- Activate, by Blog Lovin – Paid, had some great campaigns through them.
- Clever Girls, Pay for Instagram and Blog posts.
- Social Native, Pay for Instagram posts.
UNPAID but GOOD:
- Octoly– You can apply to receive an item, if chosen you can post however you’d like on Instagram- You can apply to receive an item, if chosen you can post however you’d like on Instagram or Youtube, requirements are 10k followers, 300+ likes per photo. I worked with Stella & Dot and YSL so far. I love this platform!
- Obvious.ly – You apply for the campaigns that fit your niche, you earn “corgis” when you post which equal money via paypal. I worked with BaubleBar on this platform.
I’d love to know about any others you know of as well!
Also, a Media Kit is needed!
I’ve had people ask where I get my media kit from, I had Kristen from @balancingpieces create mine. She did an amazing job and you can edit /update your stats once she creates on for you. She has a fast turn around time and was priced so it’s affordable. A media kit is a must have if you’re trying to collaborate with bigger companies and get paid. A media kit makes you look professional and that you take your job seriously.
Her contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Her website: http://balancingpieces.com
xx, Tonya Michelle